Careers at Click
Position Open: Project Manager / Writer
Inquire via email with resume: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creative Agency in CH seeks bright, fast-paced, detail-oriented Project Manager with confident and personable phone manner alongside strong written communication skills. Must be organized, efficient and exceptionally thorough with a common-sense approach to handling a wide range of responsibilities and customer support. Proficiency with computers and applications required. Creative writing skills a plus.
- Begins Tuesday, Sept. 3rd
- Part Time 10am-3pm (9-1 Fridays)
- Full time may be an option
- Centrally located in Crown Heights
- Minimum one year commitment required
- Salary commensurate with skills and experience
What you’ll do
- Set up new projects merging the clients vision with your strategy
- Coordinate projects with team members, conveying details clearly and accurately
- Interact closely with all team members to keep everything running on schedule
- Respond to client inquiries throughout the day by phone and email
- Operate as the first point of contact for all new project requests
- Develop and maintain close relationships with clients
- Make sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- (Additional opportunities available depending on skill and talent)
Abilities and Experience
- Ability to flawlessly meet and manage client expectations
- Take projects from concept to completion, with clear vision and analytical strategy
- Driven and motivated with a can-do, proactive approach
- Excellent organizational skills
- A passion for exceeding expectations
- Ability to maintain strong grip on full scope of multiple ongoing projects
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- High degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Talented in anticipating clients’ needs and offering related solutions
- Highly tech savvy
- Competent on Gmail and familiar with its features and uses
- Proficient with Google Drive – docs, sheets, presentation and drawing.
- Excellent writing skills
- Efficient on the computer
Apply via email with resume: email@example.com.
To learn more about our company, please browse our website or visit our facebook page to see our work.